Header Layout Pack Documentation
Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com
Read this first
- Some headers have 2 sections, you need to place both of them.
Be carefull when deleting modules and rows. Each header comes with a code module and this should not be deleted.
The images are replace due to licensing.
Download and unzip the ‘Header-layout-pack.zip’ file to your computer.
In this folder you will find all the header json files.
Go to Divi > Divi Library. Click on the import/export options.
Click on Import and upload the header version you want to use.
In your WordPress dashboard navigate to Divi > Theme Builder.
If you are using a custom global header then open the Global Header.
If you are not using a global Header then click on Add Global header and then Build Global Header > Build From Scratch.
Add your header
1) Click on the blue + to add a new section
2) Switch to Add from library
3) You can choose Headers for a quick search of all your layouts.
4) Choose your header version.
Click on save and when you are back in the Theme Builder click on save again.