Header Layout Pack Documentation
Any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read this first
- Some headers have 2 sections, you need to place both of them.
Be carefull when deleting modules and rows. Each header comes with a code module and this should not be deleted.
The images are replace due to licensing.
Download and unzip the ‘Header-layout-pack.zip’ file to your computer.
In this folder you will find all the header json files.
Go to Divi > Divi Library. Click on the import/export options.
Click on Import and upload the header version you want to use.
In your WordPress dashboard navigate to Divi > Theme Builder.
If you are using a custom global header then open the Global Header.
If you are not using a global Header then click on Add Global header and then Build Global Header > Build From Scratch.
Add your header
1) Click on the + to add a new layout
2) Switch to Your Saved Layouts
3) Make sure Replace existing content is unchecked (maybe you have content in here that need to be there).
4) Choose your header version.
Click on save and when you are back in the Theme Builder click on save again.